What is the Cleanup Process after an Unexpected Death in Toms River?
An unexpected death, such as a violent crime or suicide, may leave behind bio-hazards such as: pathogens, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminations, that you or loved ones could run risk of coming into contact with. What are bio-hazards and pathogens?
What are biohazards?
Biohazards are biological agents, such as infectious microorganisms that or conditions that constitutes a threat to humans.
What are Pathogens?
Pathogens (or also known as an infectious agent) are bacterium, viruses, or other microorganisms that can cause diseases.
What is SERVPRO of Toms River’s Cleanup Process after an Unexpected Death?
- Assess the area, including the amount surrounding area of hazardous material.
- Isolate the impacted area to prevent further spread and prevent cross-contamination.
- Clean all signs of blood or biological material and safely discard contaminated materials.
- Disinfect impacted areas with proper cleaners specific to your specific job requirements.
- Remove any remaining or lingering odors.
Our crime and trauma cleanup professionals know how hard it can be to understand and process the loss of a loved one. We can walk you through the entire process so you know what to expect while showing empathy and understanding. If you are faced with the aftermath of an event that has left a large amount of blood or other contaminations, call the cleanup experts at SERVPRO of Toms River at (732) 349-98998. We will help you and your family prevent further unneeded, additional trauma. We provide cleanup for the owners of both residential and business properties in Toms River and all of Ocean County.