Is There Anything More Traumatic for a Business Then Discovering a Fire Has Struck?
Whether you get a call from the fire department about a fire at your business or arrive there and see a fire truck putting out flames, both are devastating and shocking. Once the initial shock wears off, call SERVPRO of Toms River as soon as possible. We provide expert fire damage cleanup services designed for business in New Jersey. We will return your Ocean County business to its pre-disaster state quickly, while minimizing the impact and interruption to your business as much as possible.
What can I do until help arrives at my business?
- You may walk through AFTER it is deemed safe but not without gloves, eye protection, a face-mask, and a respirator to keep smoke particles off your skin and out of your lungs.
- Although the fire may have only affected one area of your Toms River business, smoke can permeate a larger area. Try and ventilate the building by opening windows and running fans, if possible.
- Smoke can cause malfunctions in the mechanisms so be sure to inspect and appliances before turning them on.
- Always throw away any perishable food items that may have been exposed to smoke and never try to save them.
- Change the filter in your air conditioner unit before you turn it on because soot most likely will have accumulated there.
Why can you always count on SERVPRO of Toms River for your commercial fire damage emergency?
- We offer 24 hour emergency service
- We utilize state-of-the-art cleaning and restoration technology
- We are faster to any size disaster
- We are a trusted leader in the fire restoration industry with over
- Our crew is highly trained in fire damage cleanup
- We are locally owned and operated
Our fire damage cleanup crew is just a phone call away, operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Call us at 732-349-9898 for all your emergency commercial fire needs.